With the arrival of spring, many of us become inspired to bring in the new, the fresh, the flowery. We like the excuse of the season to tackle those house projects we’ve been putting off for far too long. Especially during these unprecedented times, utilize the present moment to undertake your home improvement projects, clean out our interiors and examine your future goals. Below are a few helpful tips and tactics to get you started.
Ah, at last! Spring Cleaning season has arrived! And what better way to prepare for summer than to deep clean our interiors, plant our backyard gardens and revamp our exteriors? With all of this extra time on our hands, its a wonderful opportunity to tackle our home improvement projects, tidying, and cleaning chores we’ve put off for, well, since this time last year. Below are some ideas to get you started on your Spring Cleaning extravaganza?
- Deep clean interiors by addressing the floors, walls, and furnishings
- Scrub, sweep and vacuum the floors and carpets, sponge clean the walls, or repaint for more serious stains
- Dust, vacuum and tidy up the furniture. Make a note of which pieces may need reupholstering
- Windex the windows, clear the cobwebs from those tricky corners and difficult to reach ceiling spots
- Overturn your garden bed dirt to reawaken the soil. Buy worms from your local farm supply store to generate healthy, nutrient-rich soil
- Plant seedlings or transplant starts into your new garden beds
- Rake the yard, driveway and clean out the gutters
- Paint the trim for an extra fresh pop of color
- Hire a tree service to tend to your overgrown trees and bushes
- Pull weeds and clear out unnecessary dry brush that could evolve into a fire hazard during the dry summer months
Basically, all areas of house and home should be addressed. When spring cleaning, keep in mind that it may take some online ordering of supplies before you dive into your exciting agenda. With the physical closure of most supply stores, many feel deterred to start their improvement projects, many not realizing that the option for online ordering still exists. Check out Home Depot’s online ordering platform to secure the supplies you need before investing too much time in your spring cleaning without the right supplies.
Indoor Air Quality
One of the most meaningful ways in which to update your environment to prepare for the spring season is to stay on top of your indoor air quality. Because allergies are a permanent accompaniment to Spring, its increasingly more important to guard your interiors against the onslaught of springtime pollen and other such harmful allergens. With millions of Americans annually affected by airborne pollutants, it makes sense to tack preemptive measures to ensure a healthy indoor environment for you and your loved ones. Contact a local Los Angeles HVAC company to schedule routine maintenance and cleanings. A great Los Angeles HVAC company will make major improvements like emptying out your dryer vents, cleaning air ducts and eradicating airborne VOCs and dust particulate from home your heating and cooling system will significantly improve your indoor air quality.
Staying on top of your Spring Cleaning, as well as receiving routine maintenance on your home HVAC system will position your home to provide the safest and healthiest environment for everyone in the family to enjoy.
At A/C Control, the leading Los Angeles Commercial HVAC company, we’re known as the top heating repair company and HVAC maintenance team in the LA area. Providing top of the line service for all of our clients, no matter the project size or limitations. Safeguard your family against the flu and allergy season now by scheduling a technician visit from us at A/C Control. We provide quality at a cost that you can agree with! Visit our website for more information or call us at (310) 907-8277 to book an appointment for your commercial HVAC needs.