AC Repair in Los Angeles
Our Certified Technicians Are Ready to Head Your Way
A/C Control Inc is the best in the business when it comes to getting air conditioning systems back to proper working order. Since 2005, our highly trained technicians have been providing accurate diagnosis and effective repairs for all types of AC problems. Whatever problem you are facing with your cooling system, know that we have encountered it countless times before, and we know just what to do to fix it.
For top-quality AC repairs in Los Angeles, contact (310) 907-8277 today. We offer up-front, competitive pricing on all our services!
Common AC Problems We Resolve
The air conditioning system that cools your home is made up of a myriad of tiny and complex parts. At any moment, any one of these components can malfunction and cause your AC to stop performing as efficiently as it should or, worse, breakdown completely. Whether your AC won't turn on, or your system is blowing warm air instead of cool, it's time to call in the professionals.
Our HVAC technicians have extensive experience fixing all kinds of AC issues, including:
- Warm air – Often this issue is caused by your system having a low amount of refrigerant.
- Leaking water – Although AC units naturally generate moisture, puddles of water around your unit likely indicate that you have a blocked or disconnected tube.
- Short cycling – When air conditioners constantly cycle on and off, it could be the result of a faulty thermostat, bad air filter, or refrigerant leak.
- Unusual odors – Odd smells typically result from mold buildup or some type of electrical failure.
- Loud buzzing, ticking, and rattling – This can result from many different component failures, ranging from a refrigerant leak to a compressor malfunction.
- High operating costs – Some AC problems, such as capacitor failure, can cause the system to work harder than usual, which can result in a spike in your energy bills.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, or even an issue not listed, be sure to reach out to our qualified team as soon as possible. Making repairs sooner is better because it can help you avoid even more damage and higher repair costs down the line.
What to Check Before Calling for AC Repair
At A/C Control Inc, we strive to help our customers save time, money, and the hassle of being without air conditioning. Sometimes the AC issue you are facing may be able to be resolved simply and quickly, with no need to call for help.
When your AC is not working, perform these simple checks:
- Ensure there is electrical power coming into your house
- Check the circuit breaker to see if it has been tripped
- Make sure the air filter has been cleaned or changed recently
- Check to see if the thermostat is on and switched to cool
- If the thermostat doesn't turn on, make sure it has good batteries
If the problem is still unresolved, it means you have an issue that will require the help of one of our Los Angeles AC repair technicians. Simply give us a call, and we will be on our way to speedily diagnose and repair your air conditioning system.
Call A/C Control Inc at (310) 907-8277 now for fast and effective air conditioning repairs in Santa Monica and the surrounding areas.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our team members are background checked and fully licensed, giving you peace of mind that you're in good hands.
Locally Owned & Operated
Proud to be a Better Business Bureau accredited company serving Los Angles and the surrounding areas.
We have the tools, technology, and team to provide your commercial or residential property with custom HVAC solutions.
Unmatched Project Management
Our Project Management Professionals will keep your HVAC project on schedule and on-budget.