Los Angeles Air Conditioning Services
We Repair & Install AC Systems of All Types
Here at A/C Control Inc, we offer new installations, replacements, preventative maintenance, and repair services for a wide variety of air conditioning systems. We've hired the best technicians in the field to ensure you receive the most reliable technical advice, customer service, and solutions.
Depend on our Los Angeles air conditioning experts when you require professional assistance with:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Duct repair and replacement
- Ductless mini-split units
- Gas electric units
- Heat pumps
- Packaged units
- Rooftop packaged units
- Wine cellars
- Zoning systems
We offer up-front and competitive pricing! Call (310) 907-8277 now to schedule a service appointment with our residential HVAC specialists.
AC Repair Vs. AC Replacement
When something is wrong with your air conditioner, there are two main options for addressing the issue: repair or replacement. You will need to decide which course of action is right for your particular situation, and our team will offer honest advice on which choice is right for you and your system.
There are several factors to consider when choosing whether to repair or replace your air conditioning unit, including:
- Age of the system – Quality air conditioning systems are built to last anywhere from 12 to 15 years. Once your unit reaches this age, you will likely need to replace it with a newer, more efficient model.
- Cost and frequency of repairs – An AC system that requires frequent repairs could be a signal that it is time for replacement. Air conditioners that constantly breakdown, fail to cool the home adequately, operate loudly, and cycle on and off frequently are additional signs that it's time for a new system. Also, it is often a smart decision to replace an AC that requires repairs that will amount to more than 50% of the cost of a new unit.
- The efficiency of operation – As your AC unit ages and develops more problems, it will begin to perform less efficiently and cause your energy bills to be higher than they should be. Although replacing your unit is a significant investment, you can make a large portion of that back by saving upwards of $200 per year on energy costs.
To ensure you make the right decision, consult with our highly experienced AC technicians. Following a thorough evaluation of your system, we can provide reliable advice about how you should proceed. If the problem can be best resolved by repairing it, we can get the job done quickly and effectively. On the other hand, if a replacement is what makes the most sense, we can help you choose the perfect unit for your needs and make sure it gets installed correctly. Either way, we'll have you back to enjoying the comfort of a cool home in no time.
Entrust the Job to Our Professionals
Whether you require repair or replacement services for the AC system in your home, make sure you rely on the services of a professional HVAC company, like A/C Control Inc! Our Los Angeles air conditioning specialists can be trusted to get the job done right. We offer competitive pricing and let you know the full cost upfront, so there aren’t any surprise costs involved.
Get in touch with our experienced HVAC team today at (310) 907-8277 so that we can get your home comfortable again! We serve customers in Santa Monica and surrounding areas.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our team members are background checked and fully licensed, giving you peace of mind that you're in good hands.
Locally Owned & Operated
Proud to be a Better Business Bureau accredited company serving Los Angles and the surrounding areas.
We have the tools, technology, and team to provide your commercial or residential property with custom HVAC solutions.
Unmatched Project Management
Our Project Management Professionals will keep your HVAC project on schedule and on-budget.