Good ventilation is an integral part of maintaining a healthy home atmosphere. Exhaust fans filter stagnant air out of the home and replace it with fresh air. These fans are often used to pull warm air out of the attic, decreasing the heavy load on the air conditioning system and keeping your home cool. A/C Control Inc are pros at finding the perfect ventilation solutions for your property, and our experienced technicians are trained to install, repair, and maintain fan systems in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California.
Boost the indoor air quality of your home today by giving our trained team a call at (310) 907-8277.
Benefits of Good Ventilation
While it is easy to say that temperature is the main factor to keeping you and your family comfortable at home, ventilation is often the unsung hero. High-quality ventilation can produce some surprising benefits.
5 benefits of ventilation:
- Greatly improves your indoor air quality: Indoor air pollution is notorious, especially in Los Angeles. Better ventilation will remove stale and possibly polluted air from your home, while cycling fresh air in.
- Controls humidity: Struggling with high humidity levels at home? Improper humidity can actually make your home feel warmer, causing discomfort and a harder working AC unit.
- Reduces odor: Stale air can leave bad smells sitting in your home. A solution like a whole-home fan, can better circulate your air and lead to an overall fresher smelling house.
- Improves health: There are a variety of side effects that accompany exposure to air pollution. Some symptoms of bad indoor air quality include increase in allergy and asthma symptoms, dizziness, headaches, respiratory infections, and more.
- Reduces energy costs: Harder working heating and cooling systems mean a higher monthly energy bill. A properly installed ventilation solution will drastically reduce energy consumption, leading to deduced bills and less money spent on heating and cooling repairs.
High-Quality Ventilation Solutions in Los Angeles
At A/C Control Inc, we don’t take ventilation for granted. We use the highest quality fan and indoor air quality products on the market, meaning you will always receive the latest makes and models, guaranteeing a system that works efficiently for years to come. One of our most popular fan systems is the QuietCool Whole House Ventilation Fan. This system is an eco-friendly and cost-efficient solution for many families in Los Angeles.
From fan repair and maintenance, to full-scale fan installation, our experts at A/C Control Inc has you covered. We work tirelessly to ensure you are completely satisfied with your service, and our team is proud of the reputation we have gained over the last 15 years, as a company dedicated to unparalleled excellence.