Dryer Vent Cleaning in Los Angeles
Prompt, Efficient Service for Clogged Dryer Exhaust Vents
The number one cause of house fires in the United States is dirty dryer vents. Protect your home by ensuring your dryer vents are clean and free of flammable lint. A/C Control Inc is one of the most trusted names in HVAC services in Los Angeles, and that includes dryer vent cleaning. If you can't remember the last time you had your dryer vents cleaned, or if you've never had this service at all, now is the time to make an appointment for an inspection!
Signs That Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning
- Clothes take longer to dry
- The outside of the dryer gets extremely hot
- Your laundry room feels humid while the dryer is running
- Clothes are very hot after the end of the drying cycle
- You smell a burnt odor when the dryer is in use
Benefits of Getting Your Dryer Vents Cleaned
Dryer vent cleaning is an easy step you can take to improve your safety at home. If you do decide to have your dryer vents cleaned, it is important that you hire a licensed, qualified HVAC technician to make sure to get the job done right the first time. At A/C Control, our team has the proper equipment and technical knowledge to ensure a thorough and complete removal of debris from your vents so that your dryer can operate safely and optimally.
Why have your dryer vents professionally cleaned?
- Improves the efficiency of your dryer. Your dryer operates better when its dryer vent is free of lint, dust, and other debris. When the dryer vent becomes clogged, the dryer can overheat and cause a fire.
- Lowers your power bill. Your dryer will need to work harder when its dryer vents are clogged, which requires more power. Also, you may even need to dry your clothes more than once due to dryer vent debris, which is more expensive.
- Dryer will last longer and require fewer repairs. Getting your dryer vents cleaned may save you money in the long run. You can also get more use out of your dryer and avoid needing to buy a new one sooner.
How Often Should Dryer Vents Be Cleaned?
Depending on how often you use your dryer, you should plan to have your dryer vent inspected and cleaned at minimum once per year. If you have a large household and do a lot of laundry, it's a good idea to clean the dryer duct two or three times a year. The small price you'll pay to have this service done is nothing compared to the peace of mind you'll have knowing that your home and family is safe.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our team members are background checked and fully licensed, giving you peace of mind that you're in good hands.
Locally Owned & Operated
Proud to be a Better Business Bureau accredited company serving Los Angles and the surrounding areas.
We have the tools, technology, and team to provide your commercial or residential property with custom HVAC solutions.
Unmatched Project Management
Our Project Management Professionals will keep your HVAC project on schedule and on-budget.