Los Angeles Mini Split Services
Providing Energy-Efficient Cooling Systems Since 2005
When it comes to selecting a long-lasting, quality HVAC system, you need a team of technicians you can rely on to get the job done right the first time. Here at A/C Control Inc, our crew of rigorously trained and highly-qualified experts is seasoned in handling any heating and air conditioning challenge you might be experiencing.
Not only do we have wide expertise in handling typical HVAC queries, but our firm has unique, in-house specialization services to more effectively support our customer base in Los Angeles. A/C Control Inc has become known as a leader in ductless mini split repairs, installations, and replacements, as well as for maintenance of all mini-split systems.
Call us today at (310) 907-8277 to get an abundance of knowledge and support in selecting your optimal mini split system in Los Angeles.
Our Mini Split Services
Because our experts offer installations of the largest selection of ductless mini-split brands in Los Angeles, you get to choose the perfect system for your space. Do not worry if the choices seems overwhelming, since our mini-split team comes equipped with in-depth knowledge to detail which highly popular cooling and heating system will specifically serve your personalized needs and energy usage best.
Just some of the quality services we provide for our customers include:
- Ducted mini split
- Mini split ceiling cassettes
- Mini split ductless heating and cooling
- Mini split repair services
- Wall mounted systems
- Multi-zone systems
Taking Advantage of Quality Mini Split Installations
There’s a reason why mini split HVAC systems are not only the most popular type of system offered at our company, but have gained traction as the most popular kind of heating and cooling unit in the world. Ductless air conditioners have so many unique features that are often more beneficial to homeowners and businesses than traditional models.
Just a few of the many benefits of a mini split installation include:
- High energy efficiency – Mini split systems are extremely efficient at using energy. Since these air conditioners do not have long ducts or channels to transport air, they avoid the energy waste often created by the tangled network of the ducts within central forced air systems. This will allow you to increase your energy savings by over 30% and help preserve our natural energy resources.
- Unobtrusive and effective installation – Adding ducts within your house can be a great pain in trying to work with the current architectural structure, and ducts often obstruct your home’s spacing and storage potential. These mini systems are easily installed however, since they do not come with the mass entanglement of ductwork. In fact, from the inside and outside of your unit, the refrigerant pipe and electrical wires only require a small 3” hole through the wall.
- Optimal design flexibility – Due to their small size and ease of installation, mini-split systems offer complete flexibility in your home and office comfort. Various models can be installed on the floor, walls, ceiling, or even within storage and closet spaces. Best of all, these can be controlled individually in different rooms or through your phone, and you and the other occupants in the building will never have temperature wars again.
Serving Los Angeles with Supreme Support
No matter the architectural layout or energy usage requirements of your individual home or commercial business, A/C Control Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest quality HVAC service, personalized for your unique needs. You can trust us with all preventive maintenance, replacements, and repairs.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our team members are background checked and fully licensed, giving you peace of mind that you're in good hands.
Locally Owned & Operated
Proud to be a Better Business Bureau accredited company serving Los Angles and the surrounding areas.
We have the tools, technology, and team to provide your commercial or residential property with custom HVAC solutions.
Unmatched Project Management
Our Project Management Professionals will keep your HVAC project on schedule and on-budget.