While Los Angeles is the perfect place to escape to during blazing summer days, the coastal air can make for some very chilly nights and early mornings. Because the weather is very unpredictable along the ocean, with the cold air blowing into the mountains, it is also difficult to tell when exactly the temperature might suddenly drop. This is why having a reliable heating system can keep you cozy at all times.
Are you noticing any malfunctions in your current heating unit?
Don't risk waiting and getting stuck in the cold! Our Los Angeles heater repair specialists at A/C Control can help! Whether it's maintenance to ensure the quality of your furnace or if you are in need of something more, let A/C Control Inc take care of all your heating repairs today!
Call us today (310) 907-8277to learn more about our competitively priced Los Angeles heater repair services.
Comprehensive Service & Support for All Types of Heating Systems
We are proud to say that our technicians at A/C Control have the expertise and knowledge to fix your heater regardless of the type or brand. Our HVAC experts have a vast range of experience encountering every make and model of furnace or heat pump. We can guarantee that you'll be satisfied with the quality of your heating repair and are confident in keeping you comfortable in your home.
Our Los Angeles heater repair services include:
- Heat pump adjustments
- Furnace repairs
- Blower motor replacements
- Thermostat recalibrations
- Fan belt replacements and fan blade repairs
Warning Signals that Your Heater Is Failing
Eventually, even the most powerful and well-made heating systems can break down due to wear-and-tear or old age. There are often signals that your heater is in danger of failure, however. These warning signals are helpful to know, since you can take preemptive action in calling us for repairs before an emergency situation strikes.
The most common signs your heating system needs to be repaired include:
- Decreasing amounts of heat – If the blowing air from the vents or the central unit seem to only be lukewarm, or alternate between warm and cold air, there could be a malfunction with either the heat exchanger or the burners. Alternatively, the lack of sufficient blowing air means that the filter might need to be changed.
- Flickering burner flame or color change of gas signal – The moment you notice this warning sign, you need to open the doors and windows to let in the fresh air. This is because a flickering or changed color of burner flame (such as yellow) can indicate that poisonous carbon monoxide is being released through the vents. Immediately call one of our technicians for emergency aid.
- Strange smells or sounds coming from the heating unit or the ducts – If you smell faint odors of burning or smoke, or even a sulfuric “rotten-egg” smell, this is a clear sign your furnace is experiencing issues. Hissing, rattling, clanking, and popping sounds that persist or repeat themselves are also warning signals as well. Do not try to solve these issues for yourself but get instant repair service from our technicians.
Energy Efficient Equipment
Here at A/C Control Inc, we take absolute pride in our work. We partner with only the top HVAC manufacturers in the industry to ensure all of our units are safe, reliable, and state-of-the-art equipment, allowing you to reap the benefits of a cost- and energy-efficient heater that is perfect for your home.